Treo 650 does, and config is easy. See the google document on the settings required.
Running the account wizard;
- Choose Mail Service = 'Other' and Protocol = 'POP'.
- Username and password is the full gmail stuff, inc. @gmail.com.
- Email address is the same, with pop.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com as incoming/outgoing servers.
- Basic setup is done, choose 'Advanced'
- Incoming Server, use port 995, and select 'Use Secure Connection (SSL)', but not the other one ('Use Authentication (APOP)').
- Outgoing Server, user port 587, and select both 'Use Secure Connection (SSL)' and 'Use authentication (ESMTP)'
- The username/password dialogue should appear, and be populated with the username/password as above.
Click done, and everything is good.