This past few months, i've mostly been using:
- Abduction - for the nippers; one of the earliest games i'd played which actually looked good and played well too.
- ActionComplete - go sign up here - the web / android bit is what makes it (although, web is a bit slow updating imho...) But, better than Google Tasks... And uses Google sign in. Nice.
- Dropbox - of course! It's on all my machines, so now on my phone, sorted... (go here)
- ebay - for those odd occasions. Nice enough app for watchlist viewing, but searching is dreadful; same for big screen
- Evernote - which is used on all machines and all browsers, so mobile access is perfect (go here)
- Facebook - pretty much a no brainer, but android app has improved a lot in recent builds
- Goggles - although I never use it...
- Kindle - i'm still undecided on this, the idea is sound, and syncing to a (real) kindle is good; alas, I don't have one. So another ebook reader would probably do it just as well (see Aldiko)
- Paintjoy - which is fun for the kids, I like some of the effects on it, and the 'replay' of you drawing is really cool (shame you can't save the replay, just the final image)
- Prey - as anti-theft solution. Wish I had this when I lost the [HTC] Desire. Bah!
- Shopper - perhaps i'm just a google junkie, but used once or twice
- SMS Backup+ - which is great. It syncs all your SMSs in a gmail folder. Instant SMS backup. And free.
- Talking Tom - for 5 minutes... (why is this still on my phone? oh yeh, kids...)
- Tricorder - yay for geeky wifi scanning and useless other stuff too!
- Voice Search - which seems to come built in more and more, but, don't bother imho; my fingers are more accurate than google's speech recognition (and I speak the Queen's English too doncha know..?)
updated list here.